🔸 1⁄2 lb Spaghetti
🔸 3-4 wooden crates of Sea Urchin
🔸 Ikura or Masago
🔸 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
🔸 2 Garlic Clove (minced)
🔸 2 Tbsp Shallot (chopped)
🔸 1⁄2 cup White Wine
🔸 1 cup Chicken Broth
🔸 1⁄4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
🔸 4 Tbsp Butter
🔸 Black Pepper
🔸 1 stalk Skinny Green Onion (chopped)
1. Cook your Spaghetti according to the package instruction.
2. In a medium pot on medium heat, add 1 Tbsp Olive oil and 2 Tbsp chopped Shallot. Cook until it becomes transparent.
3. Add in 1⁄2 cup White Wine. Cook until its reduced by half. Add in 1 cup Chicken Broth and simmer on low for 5 minutes. Add in 1⁄4 cup Heavy Cream and cook for another 5 minutes. Turn off heat and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
4. Place the the Sea Urchin (reserve some for garnish) with the sauce you just made inside the blender. Add 4 Tbsp Butter to your blender. Season with 1⁄4 tsp Salt and 1⁄4 tsp Black Pepper. Blend.
5. In a pan on medium heat, fry the minced Garlic. Pour in the sauce mixture saving 1⁄2 cup back. Add in the pasta and give it a mix. Season with Salt and Pepper. Incorporate everything together for 1-2 minutes. Taste your pasta. If it’s too bland, add more Salt.
6. Turn off heat. Plate the pasta and pour some of the remaining sauce over the spaghetti. Garnish with chopped skinny Green Onion, shredded Roasted Seaweed, Masago/Ikura (whatever your preferred toppings), and the reserved Sea Urchin. Enjoy immediately!