Super Crispy Soy Garlic Chicken Wings
🔸 2 lbs Chicken Wings
🔸 4 Tbsp Brown Sugar
🔸 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
🔸 1 Tbsp Water + 1/2 cup Water
🔸 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
🔸 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
🔸 1+ tsp Black Pepper
🔸 3 Tbsp All-purpose Flour
🔸 3 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
🔸 Vegetable Oil
1. Lightly season dry Chicken Wings on both sides with Salt and Pepper. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, add 4 Tbsp Brown Sugar, 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce, 1 Tbsp Water, 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder, 1/2 tsp Onion Powder, and 1 tsp Black Pepper. Mix well. In another small bowl, whisk together 3 Tbsp All-purpose Flour, 3 Tbsp Tapioca Starch, and 1/2 cup Water. Set both bowls aside.
3. After 15 minutes, place the Wings in a large bowl and coat it in the Flour Mixture.
4. Heat oil to 330° F. Fry the Wings until they have browned on both sides. Remove to wire rack. Bring the heat up to 375° F and refry the wings until golden brown. Transfer them back to the wire rack.
5. In a wok, melt 1 Tbsp Butter on medium heat. Pour in the sauce and bring it to a boil. Toss in the Wings and turn the heat off. Remove from work and garnish with Sesame Seeds!