Nui Xao Thit Bo Bam / Stir Fry Ground Beef Pasta
〽️ 1 cup Macaroni Pasta
〽️ 1⁄2 lb Ground Beef
〽️ 1⁄4 cup sliced Onion
〽️ 1⁄2 tsp Chinese Rice Cooking Wine
〽️ 1⁄2 cup Ketchup
〽️ 1⁄2 tsp Garlic Powder
〽️ 1 tsp Soy Sauce
〽️ 1⁄8 tsp Black Pepper
〽️ 1⁄2 tsp Sugar
〽️ 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
〽️ Cilantro (chopped)
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions.
2. While the pasta is cooking, in a wok, add in 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil and 1⁄4 cup sliced Onion. Sauté for a few minutes.
3. Add in 1⁄2 lb Ground Beef. Cook until slightly done. Add in 1⁄2 tsp Rice Cooking Wine and add in 1⁄2 cup Ketchup.
4. Add in 1⁄3 tsp Garlic Powder, 1⁄2 tsp Sugar, and 1 tsp Soy Sauce. Mix everything together.
5. Add in your pasta. Stir fry for a few minutes using medium to low heat until the noodle absorbs the sauce.
6. Season with some Black Pepper. Turn off heat. Add in some chopped Cilantro and serve!